Magnetic field in a turbulent plasma
I added this comment to Tulasinandan's Photostream after searching CT on Flickr:
I am scaling computational thinking education in K-5 and taking this course called 23 Things. We had to search a concept in Flickr, and found this. Interesting very few people tag CT. Would like to know if you have a blog that can support scaling CT in public schools. If you do, you can add a comment on my blog www.build-a-brain.com and we can "talk". I teach computer science through the arts.
I added this comment to Tulasinandan's Photostream after searching CT on Flickr:
I am scaling computational thinking education in K-5 and taking this course called 23 Things. We had to search a concept in Flickr, and found this. Interesting very few people tag CT. Would like to know if you have a blog that can support scaling CT in public schools. If you do, you can add a comment on my blog www.build-a-brain.com and we can "talk". I teach computer science through the arts.
What more can I say - teach computer science through the arts. This attracts people who are not into competition and gaming into studying computer science. Start exploring this idea as we explored Flickr on my Graphic Programming site.


No comments:
Post a Comment